This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

You have declined cookies. This decision can be reversed.

You have allowed cookies to be placed on your computer. This decision can be reversed.

Open Panel

New Third Party Sound Libraries from for the Korg Kronos and other hardware and software synthesizer's now come with an End User License Agreement which enables end users to legally use the new Sound Libraries in a Professional or Semi-Pro/Amateur capacity royalty free. All end users are now just required to pay a one-off licensing fee. You are required to purchase the appropriate license/s for your production requirements. The License fee is included in the cost of the new Third Party Sound Libraries which we sell on our Online Store.

There are a number of different types of licenses for Professional use of our Third Party Sound Libraries. You will be required to buy the applicable license which best describes your production requirements. We supply exclusive and non-exclusive licenses for our Third Party Sound Libraries for hardware and software synths. Exclusive licenses are for professional's only and the licensing agreements are usually for a period of 1 year from the date of shipment to the client.

If you are an investor or rights management company or synthesizer manufacturer and would like exclusive rights to our Third Party Sound Libraries please contact us directly to discuss your needs. We will respond to you as soon as possible. Thank you.


We currently supply two types of Non-Exclusive Licenses:

  • PROFESSIONAL LICENSES (Professional Use only on Commercial Recordings and for Public Performance)

Professional and Semi-Pro/Amateur Licenses can be purchased along with the new Sound Libraries from our Online Store.



  • You can use these Third Party Sound Libraries on Commercial Recordings and for Live Performances if you purchase a Professional License from our Online store.


  • If you are just using the new sound libraries for use at home then you will need to purchase an Amateur License from our Online Store.


Once, you have purchased the most appropriate license your user license will be registered on our user registration database, you will receive your user registration and licensing agreement by email from within 28 working days and you will be able to use the new sound libraries legally and royalty free as soon as you purchase and download the sounds and documentation from our Online store.

Further information on new specific types of end user licenses coming soon! Please keep visiting our website for news and updates.

How to Download New Third Party Sound Libraries from

To buy the New Third Party Sound Libraries and to download them, simply click on the following link to take you to our Online Store.

Or click on SHOP in the main menu at the top of and this will take you to our Online Store in the browser window, and select the Sound Libraries you want to download and also select the appropriate License and then click on add to cart and proceed to the checkout. When you have paid for the software product/s and license/s, you will be taken to a download area where you will be able to download the New Sound Libraries and license/s from to your PC, laptop, Tablet or Mobile Phone.

Please remember that if you use the new sound libraries on commercial productions and in live performances, you will be required to credit the creator of the Sound Libraries and in any Amateur/Semi Pro Productions and Live Performances in release inlays or on film credits etc. You are also required to send a copy of your music or work to the author of the Sound Sets if you use any of them in your productions.